Monday, August 11, 2008

I'll never smoke weed with Willie again,

OK so I've never smoked with Willie, but I'll never drink Budweiser with Zach again, especially after eating at the La Rosita taco stand.
The food was AMAZING, however after a night of hanging out and watching movies and drinking Budweiser which does not wanna sit well with the particular hot sauce I ingested
(I'll never make that mistake again),
my esophagus feels as though NAPALM would actually cool it!!!
Holy cow, and I'm drinking coffee, cause...well I'm not the brightest tool in the pencil box.
I did how ever discover in my altered state what the best thing since sliced bread is though. but I'll save that for another day.
And by the way...sliced bread...not so cool... Just a thought there.


So I was walking the Iguana when the farmer looked over and said, "Not today Buck, not today"


And on top of all that hullaballou, friggin Paul Newman is gonna die, and quite frankly I'm upset about this.

No comments: