Wednesday, December 12, 2007

passers-by in the game of life

So....I've finally made it out of the blue collar workforce thank god!! I've gotta find a way to make it financially do-able but fuck uniform's and (take those earrings out, and tuck your shirt in, and cover those tattoo's and get a hair cut) Jesus Christ what a relief. I left my job with EMS probably 3 weeks ago now? I guess. I got a job in the best local music store, working in there coffee shops. Hopefully after the start of the year I'll be able to move into a better paying sales position or maybe run the coffee shops myself. the bosses are tired of the stress and looking for someone to hand the responsibility off to. I'll be that guy, cause they know nothing about coffee shops and I used to run the one at the Seelbach Hotel before getting into EMS.

The best thing is I'm getting to dig loads of great music I'd have never be introduced to otherwise!!! It's amazing.

No comments: